Available September 1 – September 30
We invite you to experience luxurious spa packages curated with distinguished treatments celebrated by spas across the globe. Reserve the Salt Spa’s, highly acclaimed Turkish Bath for a curated spa experience that utilizes exotic muds and techniques from other countries that shaped the fundamentals of today’s health and wellness. Immerse yourself in a sense of world travel from the luxury of the Salt Spa, Stone Harbor.
TO BOOK YOUR GLOBAL EXPERIENCE, PLEASE CALL 609.961.3009
80 Minute 3-step full body, global rejuvenation treatment | $375
- Step 1: Once fully immersed in the warmth of the Turkish Bath, the treatment begins with a full body wrap in mud from the Dead Sea (a saltwater lake in the Middle East, boarded by Israel and the West Bank to the west, and Jordan to the East). With anti-inflammatory properties and a high concentration of magnesium, let the Dead Sea mud remove the impurities from your skin while decreasing inflammation.
- Step 2: While relaxing in a warm cocoon of rich minerals, melt away with an Immortelle Oil ( an essential oil sourced from the Helichrysum italicum, a flowering plant related to the daisy that only grows in the Mediterranean) Scalp Massage & Hair Treatment.
- Step 3: Once your body is cleansed from impurities, a Kukui Butter (rich in polysaturated fatty acids, this oil is produced from Hawaii’s official state tree) will be applied to the skin to provide intense nourishment with reviving, anti-aging benefits.
TO BOOK YOUR TURKISH BATH EXPERIENCE, PLEASE CALL 609.961.3009
95 Minute Massage Experience | $355
- 50 Minute Swedish Massage
- This is the most traditional form of Western massage. Swedish massage is a gentle massage focused on the body’s superficial layers. It provides deep relaxation and is known to promote circulation.
- 30 Minute Japanese Reflexology (Hands and Feet)
- Japanese Reflexology uses the zone map on the feet and hands to promote relaxation, relieve muscle tension and bring about well-being.
- 15 Minute Indian Head Massage
- Head massage therapy has its own importance in Indian society and has been a family tradition in the continents of Asia for many centuries. Indian head massage, also known as “Champi”, is performed to increase the flow of energy or chakras in the body, relieve headaches, stress, and to stimulate health and wellness.
TO BOOK YOUR WORLD TRAVELER EXPERIENCE, PLEASE CALL 609.961.3009