Join the Team
full time/year round position
The Front Office Manager is responsible for the day to day operation of the front desk, night audit, valet, shuttle and bell staff. The primary focus is providing outstanding guest service. This ranges from hiring and training agents to directly assisting guests, to creating a friendly and supportive work place. The front desk is the hub of the hotel activity and generally the “information center” for most guest questions. A “Can-do” attitude, excellent communication and thorough follow-up is imperative.
- Three to five years customer service experience in a full-service Hotel or Resort
- Two to three years management experience in a Front Office Position
- Must be enrolled or have completed a 4yr BS degree or have a minimum of 5years experience in Hospitality Management
- Experience with luxury branded hotels
- Experience in a seasonal hotel market
- Knowledgeable in Food & Beverage and Housekeeping practices
- Working understanding of Hospitality accounting.